Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186)
This visa is for skilled workers outside Australia to apply directly or for skilled workers within Australia with temporary visa to apply. It is part of the Permanent Employer Sponsored Visa program.
Employer sponsored visa program enables applicants to get the nomination of employers through their own professional skills and sufficient work experience and then obtain Australian permanent residency directly.
Applicants of this visa category do not need to pass point test and just need to meet basic application requirements.
1. Have a genuine need for a paid employee to fill a skilled position;
2. Offer a skilled position in the applicant's field that is full time and ongoing for at least two years;
3. Pay a market salary rate;
4. Comply with Australian immigration and workplace relations laws;
5. Has no adverse information known about the business or any person associated with the business;
6. Nominate an applicant to fill a position that is an occupation on CSOL;
7. Meet the training requirements;
1. Be younger than 50 years old;
2. Have at least competent English (unless you are exempt from this requirement)
3. Have a bachelor qualification or above;
4. Have at least three years of relevant work experience;
5. Have a positive valid skills assessment in your nominated occupation;
6. Have a nominated position that is an occupation on CSOL;
The advantages of Australian immigration programs
Compared to general skill migration, employer sponsored programs have obvious advantages including:
1. obtaining Australian permanent residency directly;
2. No need to pass the complicated point test;
3. Fast processing time and lower English requirement;
4. IELTS 6.0 will be fine or be exempt in some circumstances;
5. 50 real job offers will be provided each month;
1.Preliminary assessment and reach agreement with client
3.Issuance of Job offer
Advantage of Royalway
* Reputable Brand Guarantee
Royalway has been devoted to employer sponsored immigration programs for more than a decade and processed thousands of different immigration cases. Royalway has its own professional consultants and documenting team.
* Positions are available in any regions of Australia
Royalway is cooperating with large sized employers on a long term basis and provides complete immigration services to applicants throughout the entire application.
* Higher successful chances
Royalway has a strict client assessment procedure and will individualize each client’s special immigration plan.
* Solid legal team
Local Australian lawyers are responsible for processing cases and providing latest immigration policy. They help thousands of families get the visa.
1. Affected by local policy and number of applicants, the processing time of visas may be extended or shortened.
2. If processing time extends, it’s likely that the dependent children are overage (dependent children younger than 23 years old and financially dependent to their parents can be accompanied).
- Floor 19 Jingtai Tower, No. 24C Jianguomenwai Street, Chaoyang Dist., Beijing.
- 400-010-5881; 010-8516-8900
- Room H, Floor 8 Yonghua Tower, No. 138 Pudong Ave., Pudong New Dist., Shanghai.
- Room 3513 Fuli Yingtong Tower, No. 30 Huaxia Road, Tianhe Dist., Guangzhou.
Copyright 2005-2016 yimininfo.com All Rights Reserved. Beijing Royal Way Ahead Exit & Entry Service Co., Ltd. J ICP No. 06067818-1Huangjia Immigrants
Beijing Royal Way is established in 2002, which is a company approved by the Ministry of Public Security and Industry and Commerce
Bureau to gain the Private Exit & Entry Intermediary Organ Permit License and handle with the business on going abroad, immigration and settlement legally.